Community Night (ON HIATUS)

If there’s anything in particular I think you really really need to see to believe, I’ll post the video here while we’re watching it! :slight_smile:

Videos won’t start playing until 7:00 pm PST, but here’s the link a bit early: CLICK MEEEE

That would be amazing! You’re the best :grin: But I can’t watch it until tomorrow…
Where’s that Puttin’ on the Ritz video :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Boom.

That was amazingly fast! Thanks!! Are these going to stay up?

Oh yes they will. Anyways, click here for RocketJump Community Night!

Good times again. Nice to bounce back after I missed the past couple of weeks.
Thanks for hosting us MotherHen, and thanks for attending @Kevin_Senzaki and @DezDolly!

Here are my other favorites!

Amazing Night! Sorry for stealing your credit @Nick

Haha don’t worry Kevin! Thanks for attending :slight_smile:
Benji has thought I was Jake, Dez thinks I’m you… Pretty sure it’s a Dolly brother thing :slight_smile:

I can’t wait to watch these videos. Now I have something to look forward to! Thanks y’all!

Haha what can ya do?

So dissapointed i missed it, you sounded like you all had a great time. I literally planned today to make it but my prior engagements ran too long. Glad you all had a good time though, and provided us with that brilliant playlist!

Oh man it was fun last night, even though I had to leave a bit before it ended. Great times, and it was really inspiring for me to see their really old work. :smiley:

Awwww, guys I’m sorry I was not there again, but I fear I am forgetfull of nature and only see the reminder mails the day after. This all offcourse because timezones are screwing me over.
It sounds like you all had a great time, I wish nothing less for you all, and this might just have been the night I regret missing most.
I’ll see you all some other time <3

So what sort of madness are you all participating in this evening?

I suppose it’ll depend on whether MotherHen is or isn’t too busy with work and BrotherKev does or doesn’t realize he’s our only backup.

I’ll try to contact MotherHen to see what’s going down

You know if you tag @Nick instead of MotherHen, I’ll figure out you’re talking about me much faster :slight_smile:

We’re playing cards tonight, at 7 pm PST (so in about an hour!)