Community Night (ON HIATUS)

Darn I’ll be at work tonight so I can’t join in but I hope you guys have fun!

Where were you last week? hmm left me and @Tyjet all in our lonesome :laughing:

Last week I think I was asleep. I’m on the east cost so community night for me is 10-11 EST.

Same here man lol. :smile:

It’s time! We’re watching Steven Universe, which is a lovely, relaxing cartoon. Come chat with me! CLICK CLICK :slight_smile:

Even when the evil ‘Buffering’ monster strikes, to be able to chat with friends about the ‘Good ol’ days’ is quite nice.

You know what else is nice??

:slight_smile:

Just got back from a week of scoutscamp where I was one of the campleaders, boy was I exhausted when I got back! missed the forrums and the community night so doing some catching up now and hoping to attend the next night :smile:

I was also gone for a week at a camp. So much catching up…

IMPORTANT UPDATE! Please read!

So, I got a full-time job doing something cool and I’m super excited (can I get a WOO HOO). But said job requires quite a bit of overtime, so I can no longer promise to be free for an hour every Thursday night. Or any night in particular.

While I love you all and love to spend time with you very very much, this Thursday (July 23) will be the last Community Night for the foreseeable future. We’ll be watching what brought us all here in the first place: RocketJump content. I’ll let y’all decide if that means shorts or VGHS.

Maybe one day I’ll be able to bring Nick-led community-bonding-time back, but for now, Community Night is on permanent hiatus. That’s not to say you folks can’t hang out without me! Feel free to organize things! Fun things! But Community Night will come to an end after July 23.

The past seven months have been rad, and I hope you’ve gotten at least a mild amount of happiness out of our Thursday antics. If you haven’t attended Community Night before, this week is your last chance! Thursday, July 23, from 7:00 to 8:00 pm PST.

I teared up a little reading this

I TEARED UP WRITING IT :cry:

Bummer about Community Night, but congratulations on the job!
Just so you know though, you’ll always be our MotherHen on this thread @Nick.

Congrats on being an adult and stuff, you go @Nick!
I will miss these nights as you made them more than I do when I overslept :wink:
thank you for all you have done and all you will do, you are always our motherhen and we will always keep getting together for community night/time, hoping that some days that will also be with you :tophat:

sad trumpet

Sad string quartet

Congratulations on the job!!! And thank you for all your dedication to the RJ Community Nights! Unfortunately, I will not be able to join for the last one, but I hope everyone has a blast!

I’m new to the forums, I’d like to drop bye & see what this community night thing is all about. Thursday, July 23, from 7:00 to 8:00 pm PST = 7:00 am Friday morning for me :frowning: Can someone tell me where to go & how to get there?

Just tune in here at that time and click the link provided!

Thanks Kevin, much appreciated