Google Chrome Crashing when browsing rocketjump.com

For the past weeks Google chrome has been abruptly closing or crashing.
I’ve been paying attention after a few times and I noticed it only happens when i’m on rocketjump.com
It doesn’t happen every time i’m on the site, it seems random.

I know the problem might be on my end or it might be from discuss or something else part of the site, I’m just putting it out there to see if other people have the same issue.

For info I’m running Windows 10 Home 64 bit with Google Chrome Version 47.0.2526.106 m

Thanks.

BTW, this forum is amazing!! I love how it suggest similar post as your are typing.

@Danny , webmaster extraordinair, this seems your area of expertise. Can you help out here?

Have you tried going on Rocketjump.com with any other computer? Also, what might work is to clear your browser cache, and if that doesn’t work, try to reinstall Chrome. Hope this helps man!

yea tried multiple things before posting, disabled all extensions, tried with nothing else running on pc.

It’s no big deal, I was mainly posting this here to see if other people had the same issue. There’s allot of chance that it’s just a coincidence that it happens only when i’m browsing this site.

Oh ok. Well good luck man! Like @Jasper_Cloud said, @Danny could probably help you with this issue!

@ajseguin Is it specifically Chrome? Does the same issue happen with IE or Firefox? Any specific pages?

only in chrome, not in edge…
It happened multiple times in past weeks and after a few times I noticed that it happens when i’m on this site. But it’s very intermittent…

It looks like i’m the only one with this problem, at this point it’s kinda confirming that the problem is not on your end.

Thanks for your concern guys.

Hey @ajseguin just wanted to check in. Is the crashing still happening?

It stopped around the last week of January, thanks for checking.

Glad to hear it. We’ll call it a chrome issue and close this out, eh? :smiley: