Icy Dead People - Teaser Trailer

I thought it would be fun to make a little teaser trailer for this film I am finishing up. I don’t have a whole lot of experience doing trailers but any pointers on what works/ would could be better is much appreciated! :slight_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhB-pF-P-r8

oh nice effects work! This is looking dope my friend.
As far as teasers go, perhaps there is a little more you could tease of story and characters, to get us interested in that. Right now it seems very action oriented which can be good, but it leaves us wondering what more can this film show us that it didn’t show us yet in this teaser? (not a positive thing)

Those are my thoughts. I hope they help.

Hey Jasper, thanks for the feedback!

I did consider adding more of the story plot but I wasn’t sure if it would ‘spoil’ too much. I should mention that the TRT is only about 5 minutes so I know making a trailer is kind of pointless anyways, but I did it just because :slight_smile: I will be sure to think about this for the future though, thanks!

This is awesome! I’m particularly impressed with the lighting techniques, your light and shadow are both really dramatic. I also don’t think I’ve ever seen such a wide variety of angles used in stop motion. As a teaser, your cuts are well-timed and the progression of action through the video works up in intensity and then stays there. Well done!

This is dope! I’m digging the tone!

Awesome! Love it.