New TV Shows Hype!

Hey everyone,
This thread is for all those TV shows you can’t wait to start, or begin a new series. Share the hype and post a YouTube trailer, or a brief description of the show. Hopefully you’ll all find something new, and enjoy sharing what you’re looking forward to.

The programme I’m looking forward to is The Grand Tour. If you watched Top Gear with Clarkson, Hammond and May, you’ll certainly enjoy this. Here’s a tiny trailer:

Uh yeah… I’m there.

I’ll just leave this here.

Come at me!

Yeah rush and the grand tour are absolutely on my list of upcoming series.
I’m also really hyped for this thing called “dimension 404”, I don’t think you’ve heard of it. It’s a sci-fi anthology show. Now there isn’t really a trailer yet, but I’ll put something here anyways.

I’m pretty hyped for Designated Survivor.

Description: Emmy- and Golden Globe-winning actor Kiefer Sutherland (“24”) returns to
primetime in a conspiracy thriller as Tom Kirkman, a lower-level
cabinet member who unexpectedly becomes president after a devastating
attack on Washington. He will struggle to prevent the country and his
own family from falling into chaos, as he is thrust into one of the most
difficult presidencies in history.

I’m pretty hyped as I was a huge fan of 24 and you know . . . Kiefer Sutherland.
Plus it was shot by David Mullen ASC who is an incredibly nice and helpful guy.

@Trisha so happy. So delicious!

I’m just waiting for him to say dammit

I don’t know whether you’ve heard anything about this, but here it is front-page everywhere!

OMG!!! I didn’t but I’m not surprised, there has been so much controversy and I LOVE IT!

This.

I don’t know why the thumbnail isn’t showing, but its funny watch the trailer!

That’s Gabe from the Office! haha

FTFY

(Ya gotta put the YouTube URL on its own line :slight_smile: )

I swear I did! I tried and then I gave up, and now everyone can see my shame.

Can’t wait!

I wonder how much of the actual crew of the show came over from top gear because the cinematography looks like classic top gear

Question: anybody watch Blindspot? If so…should I keep watching (only watched the pilot) or will it disappoint me?

The original executive producer, Andy Wilman, moved to Amazon too. Alongside Clarkson, he was responsible for much of the show’s humour and what people liked about Top Gear.