Rate What's Above You

It’s another forum game! The first person names a movie, TV series, book, band, etc. The second person replies with their rating out of ten for whatever the first person named. (Try to name stuff at least one other person has heard of, it’ll help :slight_smile: )

Example:
Person 1 - Shingeki no Kyoujin!
Person 2 - 7/10. Fight Club?
Person 3 - 4.5/10. etc.

Here we go! First up: Death Note

10/10
(should we add a reason why it got said score?)
Guardians of the Galaxy?

Marvel Movie Franchise

10/10
The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies

7.5/10
Tie fighters (rocketjump short)

2/10
Terminator 4 (the bad one! :slight_smile: )

@mussonman you know you’re supossed to rate the thing above you, not your own input, right? :wink:

I was rating Tie Fighters

In that case I apologize, your opinion is your own :smile:
next up (still): terminator 4

Nah, this is a game, not a conversation. But if you want to start a conversation about something that gets rated, hit Reply as New Topic and start a thread for it! :slight_smile:

Anyways. 1/10.

Finding Nemo

9/10
"P sherman 42 wallaby way Sydney" spelled and written by memory! hahaha great movie I loved it and although I am scared for the sequel Finding Dory I am still excited to see more!

Shawshank Redemption

10/10 I once saw part of that movie when I was younger, without knowing it was that exact movie. Now I own the dvd and it’s just really good. Brooks gets me EVERY. DAMN. TIME.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Hmmmm 4/10

Breaking Bad

Oh it was a great show I loved it but I never felt like he was Heisenberg they played it up like he was going to be this huge drug lord like Gustavo but I never felt like thats what he was so for that I will give it
7/10

The Walking Dead

6/10
it has its moments but they are few and far in between.

Drive

7.7/10
Snowpiercer(Korean-English Film)

8/10 (sound designer Sung Rok Choi mixed VGHS Season 2 btw)
Star Wars: The Phantom Menace

7/10 It was pretty good i liked it thought the trailer probably spoiled what could’ve been one of the best revels in that movie. The double sided lightsaber would’ve been such an epic reveal if they kept it secret.

Man on Fire

5/10

The Offspring (switching to bands for the moment!)

7/10

pearl jam

fillerrrr

7/10

Harry Potter series (books)