RocketJump Community Newsroom

##Subscribe to RJFS!

If you haven’t already I don’t know why anyone here wouldn’t be but subscribe to the RJFS YT channel CLASS STARTS TOMORROW DON’T BE LATE!

RJFS Channel

But kevin, I have final exams to prepare for! I can’t do anything but be late, don’t torment me so!
jk, you guys have fun, I’ll join in a little later :slight_smile: this being an online filmschool should mean that’s not a problem.

IT IS HERE!!!
16 AND A HALF MINUTES OF BALLS AND IT’S FINALLY HERE!

RJFS IS RAMPING UP!

I’m ready for school are you!?! :smile:

Omg Kev… I would say I can’t believe you made binders but man, I totally can believe it.

Hey it’s only one :stuck_out_tongue: and it was something to do!

Plus I can keep my ideas and all the print-outs in it!

That’s an awesome idea! Props man. :smiley:

Brilliant idea Kev!
Ten internet points to you!

Need some news for D404, The Hulu show and the future of VGHS?!

What do you all think about where Rocketjump is going and it’s new projects?
(also, I must say, Mike is a very good blog writer.)

VGHS is done now soooo... whats next?

New slogan

I’ve typed it before, but I feel the need to type it again here: I greatly hope the art style of an Animated VGHS can convey all of the tones (from funny to serious and everything in-between) that the live-action show could.
In another reality, where I’m a best-selling novelist with loads of money to throw at things, I would gladly pay to have the art style of The Legend of Aang/Korra for the Animated VGHS.

Lauren talks about the first month of RJFS in this super hype-y, happy blogpost:

Also this about @Kevin_Senzaki totally cracked me up:

Several lives were changed, forever. I have no regrets.

Official heads up: I won’t be back on the forums (or anywhere online) until July. @Kevin_Senzaki, @Lauren, @Cherish, @Danny - don’t let the house burn down while I’m gone. :slight_smile: Be good everyone!

If you guys need a temporary moderator I think I know a guy :wink:

very subtle kevin :wink:

Kevin - secondary leader of the RJ community

New rocketjump short!
THE RUSH

mhhh I remember how Kevin was in the last forum I don’t think Id trust him with this one lol jk Kev I haven’t ragged on you in a long time hahaha

Do your worst Jake you don’t phase me haha