RocketJump Community Newsroom

I wrote an article about the new teaser for RocketJump: The Show and some more news regarding the show! Check it out! http://youthfilmmaker.com/2015/11/08/rocketjump-the-show-teaser/ :smile:

“RocketJump is also working alongside virtual reality startup WEVR and Santa Monica-based studio Lionsgate to create a VR film called The Big One, about a meteor shower.”

Did we know this yet? I didn’t. Yay, new knowledge!

It’s from this article: http://mashable.com/2015/11/10/rocketjump-partnership-youku-tudou-inc/#1bA8OluWHsqn

FINAL TRAILER DROP FOR THE SHOW!

As far as I can tell, it looks like Rocketjump: The Show is to Project Greenlight as The Avengers: Age of Ultron is to Man of Steel, and I could not be more psyched. Here’s to the future everybody!

Raises alcoholic beverages in a congratulatory fashion and dabs a tear from the corner of a monocled eye.

If they say that they’re going to make 8 of the craziest shorts on the internet, they better be crazier than RackaRacka which is a freaking CHALLENGE to top

##CHICKYBOO IS A FRIEND FOR ME AND YOU!!!

WANT ALL THE CHICKYBOO MERCH? YEAH YOU DO!

GET ALL OF IT HERE!!!
CHICKYBOO MERCH!
ALL HAIL CHICKYBOO!!!

Chicki~! :heart:

pjhpf oyvpm ytpad idsaa!

Rocketjump VGHS christmass ornaments now in the rocketjump shop!

also holiday sale:

I expect all of these in the mail from someone, someway, somehow

okay, who is gonna start the indiegogo campaign to get kevin the perfect RJ christmas pressents?

Sneak Peak Of “Fan Friction” From The New Series “RocketjumpTheShow”

Sneak Peak!!!

Premieres tomorrow on Hulu if you haven’t yet signed up for Hulu be sure to start your free trial, link is active tomorrow!!

Also don’t forget to tune in for the all day stream TOMORROW @10AM PST! In celebration of the premiere! Tune in for games, giveaways and to get the scoop on RocketJump: The Show!

Stream!!!

The new years update is here; big shocker freddie wong is bad in front of cameras :smile:

RJ is everything I’m trying to make my company into as well. very inspiring to see everyone on their game and continuing to do so after all these years.

New Twitch/Uploading Schedule!!!

If you haven’t already check out the RJ Twitch Streams! If you have any questions ask yours truly! Your friendly neighborhood Twitch mod! :grin:

See all your favorite Rocketjump Faces!

• Shorts Team: Every other Tuesday! They play games and do other things!

@jfwong @reverendanthony @AshlyBurch Ellary Porterfield, Clinton Jones

• RJFS Team: They answer film related questions, Show old films they’ve made, and will stream any cool projects they’re working on, AND LOTS MORE!

@Lauren @cherish @JoeyScoma @Kevin_Senzaki

• Now Team: Every Wednesday and Friday! They also play games, with Boardgames on Fridays!

@holland @benjidolly @D_ii and others drop in from time to time!

Thanks for spreading the word @Kevin_Nguyen!

Hey let’s start breaking this out into new topics rather than keeping this megathread running. It’s gonna be easier to search / read that way, don’t you guys think?

i think for the most of it that is allready happening Danny, there are threads for the now team

and the shorts team among others

these things will start to exists for themselves if it is felt they are required. But I do think it’s nice to keep a central thread for the big news. I myself am a big fan of this thread. Also it isn’t like there are posts for every new rj video on here, they are all anouncements for new series or outside news like interviews and such. I think it is a very good thread.

404 dalmations news!

Dude 404 Dalmations would be such a rad sequel. I’d watch the crap out of that. I’m a sucker for dogs.

Cyber-dogs with a vengeance seek to liberate the internet! It practically writes itself.

Maybe 404 Dalmatians will be an episode of Dimension 404.