RocketJump Shorts

You feel that way @Tyjet? Very interesting…I wonnnder what might come out tomorrow :smiley:

Yaaaaaay I’m so happy I just popped onto this thread. Thanks for posting all the videos in here, everyone! Stay tuned for RJFS’s video tomorrow morning HINT HINT :slight_smile:

Also if you guys have questions about the Shorts Team’s productions, you can ask me! I’m producing the shorts (along with RJFS) and can ping that group as much as possible. If I can offer some insight, I’ll definitely jump in too.

Technically it was Clint and Ashly as the duo in charge of this one but with all of the shorts, the process is very collaborative.

cc: @VideoVigilantes

I know the bts has already come out but I think you should release the extended cuts of @cherish doing that fantastic stand up

Seconded!

(Filler filler filler)

cc @Jasper_Cloud

You guys are too kind haha. It’s basically 10 minutes of me making mouth sounds and talking about inanimate objects I feel bad for.

YES PLZ I AM ALSO OF THE OPINION THIS SHOULD HAPPEN

If think everyone is waiting for it now.

SUPERHAWT

This short is inspired by the SUPERHOT game !
If you don’t know what it is, it’s an FPS where time is moving only when you move.
You can play the prototype here.

SUPERHAWT - Behind the Scenes

REMOVED

jo, that bts seems to have been removed…
I guess it will show up again soon.

SUPERHAWT - Behind the Scenes

Lesson learned: Don’t listen to Freddie

I love how quick you guys were with this!

Sale of the Century

I liked this one a lot. Might help that I’m right within the mentioned age range and instantly got the joke when I saw the logo. Very nice cameo as well.

Thanks to the description, I saw the joke coming. :slight_smile:

Sale of the Century - Behind the Scenes

EPIC Unboxing!!!

EPIC BEHIND THE SCENES