The lyrical game

Hurray a new community game; a new way to waste your time if you want to! :musical_note:

So this is how it goes:
you react to the previous lyric.
You do so by posting a lyric from the first song that pops into your head that ISN’T the same as the previous lyric’s song.

for example:
lyric: I’m just a poor boy, nobody loves me (Queen-Bohemian Rhapsody)

next post lyric: she says she’s no good with words but I’m worse (Fall out boy-Dance Dance)

together we shall create a ridiculous song!

Here’s the first

Lyric: I’m not ok but I’m fine this way (Sum 41-Sick of everyone)

Find new music!
What Are you listening to right now?
Shameless Self Promotion
The Up, Side, Down, Game

Lyric: sometimes i wish someone out there will find me (Green Day - Boulevard of broken dreams)

Lyric: I’ve been walking all day, and I’m nearly done (Dropkick murphys - the green fields of france)

Lyric: And I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more (The Proclaimers - I Would Walk 500 Miles)

Lyric: If this road goes to hell I’ll fight back when I fail (Billy talent - Runnin’ across the tracks)

Lyric: Because I think I’m gonna be all right. Yes, I think I’m gonna do just fine (Home Free - Crazy Life)

Lyric: It must get better than this, 'cause as far as I can see the world belongs to me (NO - The Long Haul)

Lyric: If I can get through this, I can get through anything. If I can make it though this I promise you, I promise you… (Art of Dying - Get Through This)

Lyric: No dark sarcasm in the classroom. Teachers, leave those kids alone. (Pink Floyd - Another brick in the wall)

I’m gonna fight them off. A Seven Nation Army couldn’t hold me back. (White Stripes - Seven Nation Army)

Which song is stuck in your head?

Many stand against us, but they will never win! We said we would return, and here we are again! To bring them all destruction, suffering, and pain! We are the hammer of the gods! We are Thunder, Wind, and Rain! (Manowar - Warriors of the World United)

Seeds of rebellion lay outside your front door, if you nourish them and water them they’ll grow into a healthy “what for?”
(Bad religion - The resist stance)

He robbed from the rich and he gave to the poor. Stood up to the man and he gave him what for. Our love for him now ain’t hard to explain. The hero of Canton, the man they call Jayne!
(Hero of Canton)

Once every hundred thousand years or so, where the sun doth shine and the moon doth glow…
(Tribute - Tenacious D)

Which song is stuck in your head?

Dayman! Fighter of the Nightman! Champion of the Sun! (Dayman - Charlie Kelly)

Feel my fist, on your face, you hate this, I feel great! (Children of Batman - Batmetal)

I will take your thoughts away, and I’ll ignite your fear today. Well I can take you far away, with my mind! With my mind! (With my Mind - Cold)

Lyric: Blood. Blood. Gallons of the stuff.
(My Chemical Romance: Blood)

I present to you all song #1 !!!
I tried singing myself first, that was offcourse a mistake so I did something different. Hope you like it!
Thanks for participating y’all!

I suggest we begin working on song #2 starting with this Lyric:

I got my head checked,
By a jumbo jet,
It wasn’t easy,
But nothing is…
WooHOO!
(Blur - Song 2) seriously the name of the song is ‘Song 2’.