The Ten Word Story Game! *Legacy*

he muttered, far too intimidated to ask the girl’s name

Windjeb couldn’t take it anymore, he threw Benji into her

arms, time stood still for a moment as they gazed into

Each other’s eyes, amazed by how beautiful the girl was.

"I just met you, and this is crazy, but here’s
Or
They both instinctively jumped away. “Sorry about that… uhh…” … "Sheri,

my number, so call me maybe". They hugged and then

rode off into the sunset with Windjeb The Great! And

Benji managed to avoid running into the “The End” sign

as a smooth as hell romantic score floated in, The end (?).

Once again I’d like to thank everyone who helped write this story!

In Order Of Appearance

Kevin_Nguyen-For getting Benji
Benjidolly Games Dean
Mr_redsnake
Jake_Rodriguez
Jasper_Cloud
Myself
NotADoctor
RedRocketFilms
EveKramer71
Nick Moderator

What should we call this one?

Originally, no one thought he’d show, but they were wrong. He had shown up at the international unicorn contest for he had raised a great and noble steed named Windjeb! Though Windjeb was in fact only half unicorn, he was firm in his belief that Windjeb would win! So he triumphantly strode across the field, the mighty Windjeb in toe; Benji felt good, like really really good! He would show the world that half-breeds are just as good as those wanky full-breeds with their horns and their lineage retraceable to the “Great K’i-Lin”, for Benji knew that it wasn’t who looked the best, but who truly was the most majestic unicorn of all, had found his beauty languishing, and with that said, Benji realised that sentence wasn’t making sense. He took Windjeb into the stables, and went to find the sattle to put on him. When he got in there, terror struck him, for where the sadle should have been was a note filled with dastardly content it read "Well well well, it appears that you are lacking a saddle mr. Bond. What? You’re not Bond? What the hell! Okay let’s just pretend you are. Anyways, a few days ago it would appear that you made the huge mistake of assuming the saddle would be in the stables! But I’ve set up a little game instead, your challenge is to retrieve the saddle before the sign-up deadline at five, I’ll give you two minutes, and gosh, if you don’t find it, then I guess I win! MWAHAHA!.. HA… ha.
Sincerely, your Biggest Fan :blush: "
Benji was quite shocked to receive such a message, so shocked that he forgot what it said and reread it. After coming to terms with the content of the message, he looked at his watch to see he had only thirty seconds left! He was baffled as he realised the stupidity of his non-action, he ran to Windjeb, “Windjeb! I need You now!” He quickly got on to Windjeb and then telepathically asked him to use his magic to teleport them; Winjeb however reminded Benji, he had signed him up hours before teleportion was invented, leaving Benji in the dust and with a rather confused look on his face, but there in the hay, he saw the saddle! He picked it up and whirled around, frantically looking for his majestic steed quite distressed by the apparent loss of his majestic steed, he like totally freaked out! doing push-ups out of pure anxiety when Windjeb came in and watched this strange event. “Dude?! The hell?!” He spoke to the frantically exercising Benji, “Windjeb! You came back!” Screamed Benji, crying. “I just went to get our starting number, you hornless oaf!” Much Cuddling proceeded to occur until it was time to begin the race contest. Windjeb and Benji carefully made their way to their starting gate, and saw the clock counting down “10” “9” “8” and then the clock stopped. The stadions speakers turned on, and an announcer said: “Benji Dolly, please make your way to the administration desk, we have some super ideal blueberry muffins for you, perfect sweetness. We’ll make the race wait, because seriously! You have got to try these muffins!” Benji wondered why he had been singled out, but he decided not to ponder it because…free food. So he went, and boy! Were those the best darn muffins he had had, but something felt wrong, it must feel not right. THE RACE! It started! The announcer tricked Benji, trying to get him to miss the race. However, Benji would not be deterred that easily! He jumped out onto the stadium, and got on Windjeb, and catches up to the other competitors because Windjeb (and Benji) are studs. {4 laps later} The last lap, toe-to-toe with the defending champion, Frank, who had won so many times thinks that the prize is his, but little does he know of the power of friendship! Benji and Windjeb pushed a roll of friendship up franks bum, leaving him a nasty scar of emotion. Benji pulled up to the gate the winner of the international unicorn contest! Benji and Windjeb stood proudly, leaving the now crippled Frank out on the tracks, waiting to be trampled by the other contestants. This was truly a magical day, but one thing was missing, the trophy! Benji looked everywhere… Finally he saw someone running towards him, arms flailing madly in the air. He saw the most prettiest girl ever, delivering his trophy to him “BENJI!!! … WINDJEB!!!.. CONGRATULATIONS!” She screamed as She ran. Benji ran, which didn’t work since he was still on windjeb’s back. Windjeb shrugged and ran over to her for Benji, who began to blush, wildly, as he realised how foolish he had been. Embarrased as he was, he said nothing till Windjeb innocently tossed his hair, slapping Benji in the face, calling him back to reality to face the pretty girl “Hi” She said “Here’s your trophy.” “Thanks!” said Benji…“Uhmm” he muttered, far too intimidated to ask the girl’s name. Windjeb couldn’t take it anymore, he threw Benji into her arms, time stood still for a moment as they gazed into each other’s eyes, amazed by how beautiful the girl was. “I just met you, and this is crazy, but here’s my number, so call me maybe”. They hugged and then rode off into the sunset with Windjeb The Great! And Benji managed to avoid running into the “The End” sign as a smooth as hell romantic score floated in, The end.

(ALSO I PUT ALL COMPLETED STORIES IN THE FIRST POST. So that, if you want to reread any of them you can find them easily.)

Alright! Who do we write about now?

@Matt ?
Do you think he’s be up for something like this?

Matt would be great! I’d like to hear from @jonkarmen also.

Matt needs to start this one now!

Nice work everyone…One day i hope to have an oil painting of my best friend Windjeb and i to hang over my bed!

Alright! I’ll go ask Matt!

Who are you going to get to paint that?

Please please please do that! And sign all of the names of the people that contributed to the story on the picture! That would be epic!

@Matt has not spoken up so far, are we going to ask someone else?
Gotta write those ten words :smile:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Okay… start a story you say?

Explosive

What happened to the other nine words? XD
Should have told you that all story posts should be ten words (hence “the ten word story game”)