This video contains content from YTPGFreddieW. It is not available in your country

"This video contains content from YTPGFreddieW. It is not available in your country."
This error has showed up for a few videos and BTS of FreddieW (example BTS of Road Trip Begins) I understand if there is a reason for this I’d just like to know why a California originated YouTube video provider has videos blocked in North America if ya’ll don’t mind typing one up *(I’m in Louisiana - U.S.A. jsyk)

Yeah we’re aware of this and have been trying to deal with it for some time now. I’ll ping this thread as soon as it’s resolved.

Thanks for letting us know! (It’s all of the road trip videos that are affected, btw. Everything else is fine.)

Ok thanks for letting me know ya’ll are working on a fix, I just wasn’t sure why it was doing that or what YTPGFreddieW meant.

That could mean Youtube Poop Girlfriend Freddie Wong but I can’t see why it would.

I like your version better, @Spica.

lol does that mean that Freddie Wong is Youtube Poop’s girlfriend? If you kind of think about it though put it into context
"This video contains content from Youtube Poop Girlfriend Freddie Wong. It is not available in your country."
@Spica you’re a genius you’ve cracked the code.

Is this that secret prequel to “Two Cups, One Freddy”?