Would I lie to you?

Hey, lemme try! [poll]

• My family has partial ownership of an island in Maine.
  • I have a girlfriend.
  • I have a job.
    [/poll]

Can you tell us the story behind this? And I’d like to see that video :stuck_out_tongue:

It was the very first video that we did actually, so it’s pretty bad - but here’s the story anyways:

It was 8th grade, and we have a class called video production. So after learning how to use iMovie and stuff for about a month, our teacher let us finally take out some cameras to make an interview. Of course, we were the only group who was goofing around while other groups were making “serious” stuff such as bullying, homework, etc. Anyways, we came up with this character as the Sharkeisha video was blowing up as an interviewer with a character similar to that, Aleckeisha, (literally the name of my partner latched on to the Sharkeisha name). And so we filmed it:

So we edited and stuff, and people seemed to like it. Even the teacher did. However, he was kind of concerned over the fact that we mentioned how our character is going to “shoot up the school,” so he called in the principal and we had a long talk over how we can’t do that and how we can’t say those kind of things on school grounds because it makes the school look bad. Eventually, the principal kind of understood our view point and said that she actuallyliked the video and said she was very impressed, and she began to tell us about how this one student at our school went on to become this Hollywood director and stuff. And since we got sent to the principals office, the video kind of blew up around the school… and now fast forward 2 years later we’re still making videos with people dying/ robots shooting up the school and our video production teacher from 8th grade loves them. Happy ending.

You’ve had a couple of votes, so the best way to do it is to edit it in. I can’t wait to see what it is! :smiley:

Just as a bit of a level, I’d say it’s a good idea to reveal once five or so people have voted.

• I’ve met Jimmy Carter

• I’m a band geek

• I love to roller skate

0 voters

Okay I did just that, only one person was right! :smiley:

• I’ve met markiplier and slapped his cheek.
  • I’ve met pewdipie and rubbed his head.
  • I’ve met tobuscus and shook his hand.

0 voters

Edit:
Really? You all think I rubbed pewds’ head? I’m sorry to say, but you are all wrong…
You see a couple of years ago tobuscus was on a bit of a holiday with a friend of his Seth Hendrix. Because of his daily vlogs me and some friends knew when he’d be in Amsterdam and decided to go look for him. A friend of mine who didn’t come was skeptical we’d find him and bet me 5 euros I couldn’t shake his hand…

Long story short, here’s the video evidence if you’re interested:

And his vlog of that day which he started once he spotted us:

Honestly, I don’t really know any of them, I know they’re famous Youtubers, but that’s it, so I just picked the one which would have seemed like the funniest thing IRL :smiley:

Okay, answers are here: I don’t have a girlfriend or a job, BUT my family does own an island in Maine. In fact, there was even a movie about it called “Wilder Days” starring a very young Josh Hutcherson that my second cousin wrote. It’s my inherited bragging right :stuck_out_tongue:

• I graduated from high school a year early this year.
  • I have a black belt
  • I have no known birth defects

0 voters

My answer!

I can’t roller skate to save my life.

More of a choir geek :wink:

Surprise, I’ve met Jimmy Carter!!!

I know this isn’t much evidence but this was when I was a wee child and didn’t have a camera phone. I met him and and his wife on a flight back from one of the Virgin Islands, St. Croix to be exact. He and his wife came around and shook hands with everyone before we took off and his wife Rosalynn handed me these

Bonus: I was seated next to a secret service agent!

AHHAAAA I KNEW IT!!!

Just noticed this :joy:

Okay… you’re all right!(I guess I’m not as clever as I thought) As for the birth defects, you’re supposed to have four arteries leading up your neck but I only have three, they are enlarged to make up the difference. The school thing is half true cause I was home-schooled.

Haha, my logically sound guess was that you must have at least one black belt at home, even if it’s for your fancy pants and not martial arts :smiley:

Not sure if there’s a question I need to answer, seems like all of them have been so far.

1. I’ve stood outside the RocketJump headquarters in Burbank, California.
  2. I’ve gotten recognized for my YouTube videos twice.
  3. I used to live in Toronto, Canada.

I think you’re trying to trick us with the “twice” on getting recognized, I know you’ve been recognized once because you posted somewhere on here about it. I’m gonna go with 3. You used to live in Toronto Canada

Close but I actually have been recognized twice. The second time was 2 days ago at a hotel while I was on vacation lol.

So the answer, 2 moths later – my family currently owns 5 cats.

I have broken my nose by kneeing myself in the face… but it happened twice :grin: